Thank you W. P. Carey faculty and staff! Your commitment and care for our students and each other through an incredibly tumultuous time are hallmarks of our "business is personal" approach. You are appreciated!
Creating a Community of Care.
- Follow University guidelines on reporting positive COVID test results.
- Complete your Community of Care training through Career EDGE.
- Practice daily self-monitoring, reported through the ASU mobile app, and do not come to campus if you feel sick.
- Wear a face covering while on campus and follow all ASU COVID-19 guidelines.
- Anyone in Arizona who is 16 or older can sign up for a vaccination through the state website or the Maricopa County one. ASU students and employees can also sign up via My Health Portal for the on-campus distribution.
News and Happenings
Staff and Faculty Sketches
Victor Benjamin and Elana Kutz
Meet Information Systems Professor Victor Benjamin and director of the Sports Business program Elana Kutz. These two employees with Arizona roots are shaping the future of business in their areas of expertise, whether on the web or on the field.
W. P. Carey in the News
Addressing medical errors
Research shows the majority of medical errors can be traced to poor teamwork and communication as patients — and their medications, charts, labs, and scans — are passed between health care providers. Assistant Professor of Management and Entrepreneurship Margaret Luciano says numerous changes must be implemented across the health care system.
W. P. Carey research
Lending a hand
Information Systems researchers Raghu Santanam and Kevin Hong found that religion impacts how individual funders support borrowers in online prosocial platforms. A recent study showed lenders in online microfinance markets are more likely to support people who trust the same God they trust.