Business Managers are responsible for making sure that all transactions are in compliance with university policy and that financial coding on procurement documents is accurate given the type of expenditure being submitted. All procurements and reimbursements are to have a business purpose and be of benefit to ASU and the School.
Upon receiving a procurement/reimbursement request verify:
- The request is valid.
- The original document(s) (e.g., quote, invoice, receipt, etc.) have been provided.
- All appropriate Accounts Payable and/or Purchasing forms have been included.
Select the most appropriate funding source for the procurement/reimbursement depending on the type of expense being paid. The method of payment is selected based on the type of expenditure and the amount of the purchase.
For payments on invoice, verify that all goods/services have been received, unless otherwise noted.
- Accounts Payable Directory
- Advantage Calendars
- Advantage Training and Helpline
- Business and Financial Services Forms
- Expenditure Coding
- FIN 119: Public Purpose
- FIN 400: Disbursements
- Payment Methods
- PUR 300: Orders and Requisitions
- PUR 400: Special Procurement
- Purchasing Step-by-Step Procedures
- Revenue Codes
- School Software/Dataset Purchase Procedure ( 10/12/16)
- Substitute W-9/Request for Taxpayer ID Form