Staff and faculty traveling for W. P. Carey business need to enter their requests into My ASU TRIP for approval and processing. The tool allows you to create your trip request, book your travel and complete an expense report.
- Attach a conference/meeting agenda/brochure, when applicable, and do not claim meals provided by the conference, meeting hosts or the hotel.
- Attach conference registration forms and/or invoices.
- Travelers can claim a breakfast per diem if “eggs and/or meat are not available” in the breakfast provided.
- Include the airfare itinerary showing flight arrival and departure times to assist in determining appropriate meal per diems.
- Airport parking is only reimbursed if it costs less than shuttle fare to and from the airport.
- Travelers renting a vehicle must attend defensive driving training.
- Charges for the first checked baggage will be reimbursed with an original receipt. Justification is required for additional baggage.
- ASU Travel
- ASU Travel — My ASU Trip Homepage
- ASU Travel — My ASU Trip Training
- ASU Travel Guide
- ASU Hotel Program
- EHS 119: Motor Fleet Safety
- Environmental Health and Safety Training
- FAC 204: Fleet Service/University Vehicle Policy
- FIN 500: Travel
- Driver Authorization Form
- Foreign Currencies Converter tool
- SPP 319: Driver’s License Monitoring
- Travel Claims Checklist (W. P. Carey School of Business Guide)
- ZIP Code/County Look-up