Extending the fun: W. P. sCarey Spirit Week
Oct. 25 to 29, 2021
It's that scary season again! W. P. sCarey is our annual Halloween celebration, and this year we're celebrating all week. The last week of October is also homecoming, meaning it’s a pretty packed week for many of us. Luckily, the culture committee found a fun way to keep the tradition going and provide multiple opportunities for people to participate whatever way works best for them. Here’s the plan: Oct. 25-29 will be W. P. sCarey “Spirit” Week — combining the spooky elements of Halloween with the ASU school spirit of Homecoming. Each day that week will allow employees to celebrate a different way.
How to participate
Here's the schedule:
- Monday, Oct. 25: BOO! The celebration comes to you; be on the lookout for a special (and tasty) delivery.
- Tuesday, Oct. 26: Have a slice of spirit! Pizza is served, along with a new W. P. Carey polo. Send a rep from your team to Human Resources at 11 a.m. to get the goods*.
- Wednesday, Oct. 27: Wellness Wednesday - Join Professor Carola Grebitus at 2:30 p.m. for an online "Calm Your Spirit" yoga session. All you need is a sturdy chair, but costumes are encouraged! Add to your calendar!
- Thursday, Oct. 28: Check out what's playing in Spirit Cinema (MCRD 385 Integrity Room) and grab some popcorn. Event runs from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 29: Celebrate ASU Spirit Fridays with your Sun Devil pride or Halloween garb. Stop by HR between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. for trick or treat and enter the raffle. You can also participate by uploading a pic to our Spirit Friday Kudoboard!
We can't wait to celebrate together! Thank you for your flexibility in helping us "sCarey" on traditions in new ways.
*Employees at West and Poly campuses will have alternate ways to receive their treats!