Online Performance Evaluation Process
- Complete employee self-evaluation.
- Send self-evaluation to supervisor.
- Supervisor starts annual performance evaluation.
- Supervisor sends completed evaluation to employee for review.
- Employee reviews evaluation.
- Supervisor and employee meet to discuss annual performance evaluation.
Process Flow Chart
Steps for Supervisors
Before You Begin
- Do you have a current job description? If not, think about the employee's major responsibilities — what job duties are performed 60 percent of the time?
- Has a self-evaluation been started?
- Do you want feedback from others (e.g., clients, customers)?
- Have you begun to gather and organize your performance-related notes/documentation for each of your direct reports?
- Have you set your deadlines to meet the given W. P. Carey annual performance evaluation due date?
Online evaluations will be electronically saved and available for print at any time.
- Printed copies may be made for department personnel files.
- Employees may print an evaluation for personal records.
- A hard copy of all acknowledged online performance evaluations will be placed in W. P. Carey School personnel files by W. P. Carey HR.
- Overall ratings are entered into PeopleSoft by W. P. Carey HR.
- W. P. Carey HR sends a hard copy to the ASU Office of Human Resources for the employee's official personnel file.