The Marketing and Communications Department at the W. P. Carey School works with stakeholders schoolwide to develop marketing strategies, share best practices, and create cohesive digital and print materials to meet the needs of individual units and the larger goals of the business school. We provide expertise in marketing and communication strategies, advertising, editorial and marketing content, print and digital design, web and email design, media relations, and social media.
We support the school’s initiatives through a variety of executions, including but not limited to:
- Banners, posters, and signage
- Copywriting and copyediting
- Direct marketing (including printing and mailing)
- Editorial copywriting, including news releases and article creation
- Email strategy, development, and deployment
- Event support materials (apparel, email, flyers, invitations, programs, signage, webpages)
- Marketing and communications strategy development
- Photography (in fulfillment of a marketing or communications activity)
- Print materials (brochure, single sheet, postcard, etc.)
- Limited-use templates, such as digital signage, letterhead, PowerPoints, Zoom backgrounds
- Web design and digital design for school-approved initiatives
Learn more about the MarComm team, see some recent samples of our work, and familiarize yourself with project guidelines and estimated timelines in the following presentation.