Event Registration Form
All ASU-affiliated events — whether on-campus or off-campus — must be registered 30 days in advance with the Office of Special Events if they meet any of the following criteria:
- 100 guests or more are expected to attend.
- The event will be outdoors, in lab space, or other non-traditional event space.
- Alcohol will be served.
- Media will be present.
- The setup includes tents, canopies, stages, platforms, inflatables, carnival rides, or barricades/fencing.
- There will be hazardous materials, fireworks, generators, cooking (including food trucks), or other safety concerns.
- The program includes controversial topics. (Media might cover it, protesters might attend, security may be needed, etc.)
- VIPs, elected officials, donors, anyone who travels with security details, or dignitaries will be invited to the event.
Selecting a Date
Consult ASU calendars:
Request a date on the dean’s calendar:
- Contact Dean Hillman’s assistant, Doris Waxberg, to request a date. Keep in mind that her calendar fills up far in advance, so requests should be sent as early as possible.
Request a date on President Crow’s calendar:
- Complete this request form. President Crow’s calendar also fills up very quickly, so send in requests early and provide as much detail as possible.
Selecting a Venue
- Business Administration
- Business Administration C Wing
- Dean’s Patio
- McCord Hall and concourse
Other venues on ASU campuses
- The Event Assist website has a comprehensive list of venues (on and off campus). To see what's available, registered ASU event planners must first log in to Event Assist and then view the venue list here.