When an employee indicates his or her intent to leave W. P. Carey, supervisors/managers need to request a resignation in writing. However, as an alternative, the manager can immediately provide Acceptance of Resignation Letter.
- Leaving ASU
- Termination and separation checklists
- Termination Codes and Definitions
- Voluntary Termination Checklist
Per the Staff Personnel Manual (SPP 1007), the resignation shall be final unless both the supervisor and the employee agree that the resignation may be withdrawn prior to the date of resignation or retirement.
Student Worker Terminations
- The records of students hired as an hourly worker, must be maintained for two years after they are terminated
- Those hired for work-study positions must be maintained for three years following termination