Chairs, directors, search committees and others who help coordinate the recruitment process should consult the Steps for Recruitment of Faculty and Academic Professionals for detailed instructions and forms that will help you navigate the recruitment process from start to finish. This recruitment guide should be reviewed before the recruitment begins and again at each step of the process. Familiarity with recruitment policies and procedures will help to ensure a fair, equitable and successful search process.
- Advertisement Template
- Authorization to Recruit Form
- Faculty and Academic Professional Search (Provost Office)
- Faculty and Academic Professional Search Plan
- Faculty Offer Checklist
- Relocation Information
- Sample Search Documents
- Steps for Recruitment of Faculty and Academic Professionals
- Tips for Faculty Trending Towards ACA Eligibility
- Applicant List Document
Academic Personnel Specialist Sr.